Diverse Legal Services for a Diverse Clientele
Salem Legal Services, LLC is a Salem, New Hampshire, law practice committed to quality representation and legal counsel. We serve clients throughout Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Arrange a consultation at (603) 509-9428.
Bankruptcy — Chapter 7 Bankruptcy enables people who are delinquent in financial obligations to legally discharge (wipe out) their debts, often with little or no negative consequences. We can help determine if you qualify under the Chapter 7 "means" test, or if you will need to file for a Chapter 13 reorganization to repay debts over time. We provide debt counseling, workouts, foreclosure prevention and pre-bankruptcy planning. If you are having difficulties meeting your financial obligations, call for a confidential consultation.
Additional Practice Areas:
- Divorce and property division — Dissolution of marriage and equitable division of marital assets, including gay or transgender clients ending a marriage
- Partnership issues for non-traditional families — Gay or lesbian partnership agreements, civil union ceremonies, civil union dissolutions, and related issues of property and child custody
- Custody and visitation — Experienced counsel to work out parenting arrangements, or represent in contested custody court proceedings
- Guardianship and adoption — Focusing on second parent adoption and guardian petitions to extend parental rights to same-sex partners
- Estate planning — Wills, trusts, powers of attorney and health care directives to protect assets and guide loved ones in case of incapacity
- Real estate — Residential and commercial transactions, leases and landlord-tenant disputes
- Personal injury and disability claims — Vigorous pursuit of full compensation for an accident or negligence, and representation in workers' compensation and Social Security disability claims
- Business transactions — Astute counsel for start-up formation, contract drafting and review, and commercial litigation
- Employment litigation/discrimination — Representing employees or employers in discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination litigation (including discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation), and litigation of restrictive covenants or compensation.
Salem Legal Services, LLC can arrange evening and weekend appointments. Contact us online or call (603) 509-9428 to find out how we can help.